Welcome in our apartment : Origin'Alsace in Kaysersberg
In one of the most beautiful villages of the wine route, 10 minutes from Colmar, Origin'Alsace is a charming apartment-cottage with typical local colors!
The rate is all inclusive (3 nights minimum): parking, charges, cleaning, towels and bed linen provided (beds made on arrival). Free WIFI.
Indigo, emerald, azure and red ocher, You will savor the true and traditional atmosphere of an Alsatian "Stub" where the harmonious combination of colors creates a comforting, joyous and relaxing setting: traditional or contemporary patinated furniture but always the warmth and the authenticity of the wood, including a real polychrome cupboard from 1870, natural paints, upscale comfort (2 floors, 60 m² equipped for 2 people + 2 possible extra bed with real Bultex mattress) also, high technology: WIFI, flat screen TV (101 cm).
For your comfort: bedding King Size (2 x 90x200), 2 bathrooms (1 with shower + 1 with bath), 1 kitchen that combines tradition (pottery dishes Soufflenheim), design and high-end equipment (induction hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, ...) with a traditional touch ( such as dishes from a local pottery).
The equipment at your disposal
Oven - Induction hobs - Dishwasher - Fridge with freezer - Microwave - Coffee machine - Kettle with ...
All kitchen utensils and all necessary dishes for a stay of 4 people
Living room, Dining room :
Flat screen TV 101 cm - BlueRay DVD player - Free WIFI access
Convertible sofa with genuine Bultex mattress 140 x 200
King size bed 180 x 200 (2 x 90 x 200)
2 cots available on request and 2 highchairs
Washing machine - hairdryer
Other information :
- linen provided and beds are made upon arrival
- heating by high performance electric radiators
The heart of the traditional town of Kaysersberg at your doorstep
Contact for further information
For all your requests you can use the following form
or contact us by phone +33 6 43 72 68 18
A few suggestions
Explore the 170 km of the wine route from North to South (or vice versa!), Kaysersberg is a must stop 10 km from Colmar, for:
- taste the great wines of the valley like Fürstentum, Mambourg, ... and the famous Kaefferkopf,
- Visit vineyards like Domaine Weinbach where viticulture and wines are "women's business"! domaineweinbach.com
- Taste large and small dishes among the many restaurateurs "du cru" for example;
Chez Catherine and Pascal, Le Moréote 12 rue du General Rieder: restaurantmoreote.com
Chez Olivier NASTI: 1 restaurant with 2 Michelin Stars
1 Winstub and the "Flamme et Co" bistro lechambard.fr
- take away or enjoy on the spot its specialties and delicacies:
the bakery-caterer l'Enfariné where Olivier Krieg and his team bake bread with organic flour. Discover on lenfarine.fr , fot traditional or moredn pastries and delicasies.
At Péché Mignon pastry shop, a very welcoming tea room offering a small catering service, but above all a wide range of desserts with its ubiquitous "Brie au Kirch".
chocolate confectionery by master chocolatier Vincent Strackar ranked among the best chocolatiers in France (Club des Croqueurs de Chocolat)
- Learn about the personal history of Dr. Albert Schweitzer http://www.ville-kaysersberg.fr/musee-albert-schweizer
- traditional festivals throughout the year: St Nicolas (5 and 6 December) and the Christmas markets, one of the most beautiful on the wine route! Easter celebrations with chocolate bunnies, wine festivals during the grape harvest, ...If you continue on the D415 which crosses the village, you reach a mountain area rich in lakes, streams and rivers for fishing, hiking trails, and a ski resort at the end of the road: White Lake! Website here: http://www.lac-blanc.com
Kaysersberg a "4 seasons" site where each brings its charm, its animations, its originality and, in addition to the good and good life, without forgetting the crafts: pottery, art glass workshop, ... in short, whatever the weather, we never get bored!
Last advice, take advantage of the site http://www.jaienvie.de to discover all the necessary information to enjoy every day of your stay in Kaysersberg. You will be able to consult all the proposed activities in the valley of Kaysersberg. This information is organizes by area of interest.